The program supports traffic education and can be used to prepare for the CBR (Central Bureau of Driving) driving test in Dutch and English.
The program is not issued by the CBR. The CBR is in no way involved in the development of the application. The information is based on the Traffic Rules and Signs 1990 published in the February 2010 edition of the Ministry of Transport.
By shortening and the text changes to the program may not be granted legal status. No liability is accepted for the consequences of wrongful interpretation of the information.
The program is carefully designed and attention is given to the correctness of the information. Nevertheless, the program may contain inaccuracies. Also the developer can not guarantee that the program covers any last minute changes to the traffic regulations. In no way liability is accepted for direct or indirect consequential damages resulting from the use of the program.
The app includes the following:
- All information available in English and Dutch.
- Complete theory and information about all traffic signs.
- 14 Complete exams (practise with questions, do the exam and review results).
- Practise the meaning of traffic signs.
- Find the meaning of an unknown trafic sign e.g. what does the round traffic sign, with red color and image of car indicate.
- Glossary of relevant terminology.
In version 5.0.0 the following is new:
- iOS 13+ compatibility using new SwiftUI technology.
- New design.
In version 5.0.0 the following modifications are applied:
- New traffic signs and rules for 2021.
- Possibility to search for traffic signs matching user specified criteria
- Update of traffic theory and laws for 2021.
- Changes to questions and photo’s for the exams.